I haven't been the best at updating the blog lately. I'm trying to find a good balance for this thing...something I'm still trying to figure out. I appreciate you guys sticking with me through it though. :) I love all of your comments and messages and getting to share bits of our life with you!
I think it's about time for another favorite things post! Here are some of my favorite things for right now:
1. Southern Savers - I absolutely LOVE this blog! It has saved me so much money, it's crazy. Each week they post the best deals for all the southern grocery stores: Publix, Kroger, Food Lion, Bi-Lo, Target, CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens, etc. And it also lists which coupons you need to use to make it an even better deal! Such a time and money saver. Love it so much!
2. Castle - Jonathan and I made the mistake of watching this one night when one of our favorite shows was a re-run. Now we're hooked. But thankfully it's not a LOST kind of hooked...haha, don't think I could handle another one of those. Castle is murder mystery show that has a good dose of comedy mixed in. It reminds me of Murder She Wrote and Diagnosis Murder, which were some of my favorites growing up. Captain Hammer from Dr. Horrible's Singalong Blog is the lead character...you can't beat that.
3. The Book Depository - Husband discovered this amazing online bookstore. You can get pretty much any book for cheaper than Amazon price...with FREE SHIPPING! We haven't ordered anything from it yet, but next time we buy a book...you betcha we're gonna get it from here!
4. The Power of a Praying Wife - This book is another one of those life changing books for me. It's really helped me focus less on myself during my prayer time. As wives, praying for our husbands should be a given, but this book helped me move from saying a quick prayer to spending some heartfelt time seriously praying for my man. If you're married or getting married, I highly recommend this book. Read it and let me know how your life has changed. :)
5. 30 Day Shred - Today was my 4th day doing this workout...and boy, is it a WORKOUT. After Day 1 I had to take a couple days off because my muscles were so extremely sore I could barely move, haha. This week it's gotten easier each time and I already feel stronger and healthier and I'm starting to see the results I'm wanting. I didn't know you could get that good of a workout from an exercise video...and for only 20 minutes a day! Yep, it's a favorite.
How about you? What are some of your favorite things for right now?