I can't contain my excitement any longer...I am soooooo looking forward to fall! Autumn is definitely one of my favorite seasons! I'm hoping that by the time we get home from vacation the Tennessee air will feel a little more like fall.
There are so many things I love about it...
- Caramel Apple Spice from Starbucks
- Colorful leaves
- Evening walks in the crisp fall air
- Curling up and reading a good book
- Bonfires + marshmallows
- Pumpkin spice candles
- Pumpkin cupcakes, bread, pies, lattes, YUM!
- Fall festivals
- Pumpkin picking! Oooh, and apple picking too!
- The smell of the air (okay, call me weird...but fall has a different smell to it...I love it!)
- Stocking the freezer with lots of homemade soups (chili, tomato basil, cauliflower, potato...)
- Making caramel apples
- Boots and cardigans!
- Max's hot dog costume
- Thanksgiving! (I'll get to see my family then!)
What are you looking forward to this fall? I'd love to hear!
Lots of smiles,