So, here are some things that have made me smile lately...a few of my favorite things, if you will.
1. The Big Bang Theory - This show makes me laugh until my sides hurt. Sheldon is my favorite and makes me smile. Certain aspects of the nerdiness in the characters reminds me of some people very close to me...*cough*husband*cough*Dad*cough*brother*cough* :)
2. Bodycology's Lotion in Vanilla Romance - Every time I put this on, I have to remind myself not to eat my arm. It smells delicious and makes me crave cupcakes (which maybe isn't such a good thing...ah well.)
3. Buffalo Wild Wings - Last night husband brought some wings home for dinner, and it made my heart dance! Also, Tuesdays are great for BWW because they have Wing Tuesdays!
4. How to Win Friends & Influence People - EVERYONE needs to read this book. Seriously. It is life changing, and I'm only on the fourth chapter! If you care at all about being a good friend and influencing people (and the world!) in a positive way...please read this book. It's a very easy read, and I think it should be re-read often. Go get it. Read it. Then tell everyone you know to read it. You won't regret it.
5. Gray nail polish - Black polish has been a favorite of mine for a couple years, but now gray nail polish is competing for my attention and adoration. It's lovely and goes with everything so I don't have to change my color on a daily basis. Yes, please!
What are some of your favorite things? Please do share! :)